There is a lot of tools available on the internet to website SEO but it is difficult to find out which of the best SEO tools are. That’s why we have researched you for the 20 Best and Free SEO Tools list. These SEO tools are the best and it provides auditing data just like free audit tools paid audit tools. Best Free SEO Tools for 2019.
These SEO audit tools will help you in the search engine optimization of your site, whose traffic will boost up to 200%, you should just come to use these tools properly.
Top 20 Free SEO Audit Tools for Bloggers 2019
All these tools are best for 2019 and you can also use them to bring your site to the top in google, be ahead of your competitor.
- Google Search Console – WordPress Category, Tags and Pagination was not indexed This is the best free SEO tool for Blogger. This helps in crawl & index your site in google search engine. You can submit your sites and their sitemap to google search console tool, see indexed pages, error 404, search queries report.
- Google Analytics – You may already use it but not just for the performance report check, for the SEO toolkit. If you understand it, it can help a lot in your SEO. I have already told you about this, that you read this article, Google Analytics Performance Report Check Karne Ki 7 Tips
- Google PageSpeed Insights – The google page speed insights tool is the best choice for checking your website’s speed score. Open this tool and enter the URL of your website. Check the analysis report now. The total score of your site should be 85+, if not, by following the guideline of these tools, optimize your site and improve score, it tells every single issue as a solution.
- Mobile Friendly Test – Now Google has also added the mobile first-index feature to the search console i.e. now it is very important to have your site mobile friendly. Mobile friendly test tool allows you to check the mobile performance of your site whether or not your site is properly open in mobile devices.
- Mobile Speed Test – Test your mobile website speed and performance tool to check the mobile performance report of the website, which tells you how fast your mobile phone loads. It tells the report in Excellent, Good, Fair or Poor score and with visitors report also tells visitors how much traffic loss would you have so much speed.
- Structured Data Testing Tool – Structured data testing tool helps in finding structured data issue in your site. It validates mistakes by following Google’s Structured Data Guideline. This is the best tool to detect schema markup error on your site, in this you can test by site URL or by direct website coding paste.
- Google Keyword Planner – This tool is made for google blogging for researching keywords for their blogs. You can research the keyword for your site in it. Although there are many SEO tools like Semrush and Ahrefs for keyword research but they are paid while the google keyword planner tool is free.
- Xenu Link Sleuth – Xenu Link Sleuth is the best free tool to find site crawler and broken links. This lets you find broken links on your website in a few minutes.
- Mobile Web Page Test – If you are confusing on your website design, you can check your site’s pages in the mobile device of all sizes with the Mobile Web Page Test tool. These tools include Apple iOS, Android and Windows OS etc. Supports all types of Mobiles. You can test 2 pages together and scroll through the entire design of the page.
- Mobile SERPs Test – This is also the tool of mobile moxie, but in this, you can check the keyword search ranking on mobile. With this you can check which keyword is the rank in mobile. This tool shows the preview according to the mobile category, which results clearly and easily understood.
- Free Blacklist Checker – This UltraTools RBL database lookup tool states that the blacklist or spam list has not been added to your site. Your site may have been added to the blacklist where it shows their names and also their contact information so that you can contact them.
- Free HTTPS Validator – Tool It is also necessary to find out the SSL certificate used on your site. The SSL Labs Security Tool tests your site’s SSL and provides complete information about how secure it is. It also helps to know what else you need to do to improve site HTTPS security.
- Siteliner Duplicate Content Checker – Free sideliner duplicate content checker tool has been created by CopyScape. This tells your site’s header, layout, footer content, and post, scan pages and duplicate content count. You can find out the percentage of duplicate content on your site. average should not be more than 10% duplicate content.
- W3C Validator – The W3C validator checks your site’s HTML and states whether it is valid or not. If you use self-designed theme, then it is for you. With this you can easily find that you said in your site design but made a mistake in the HTML code, and you can fix it.
- Web Page Speed Test – This is to test the tool website performance. This allows you to test real-time speed in a different browser from worldwide multiple location. You can also check performance report by cache version, repeat version, exclude video, image, capute from its advanced test feature.
- Website Speed Optimize Tool – GTmetrix is the speed and performance audit that provides the easiest guide to website speed analysis. It tells you why your site’s speed score is low. This generates various benchmark scores and with the score down reason you have to tell in the details that what to do to optimize needs to be optimized.
- XML Sitemap Generator – Sitemap is required on your site to properly index your website in google. With this tool, you can generate a sitemap for both your XML and HTML format for your site.
- Robots.txt Generator – A robots.txt file must be on the website to tell Google what content to index your site and which is not. Robots.txt generator is the perfect tool for it. With this tool you can easily generate your own account robots.txt for your site.
- SEO Analyze Tool – This is my favorite SEO tool to check your site’s SEO score. SEO site checkup tells the SEO score report with very simple and easy-to-understand guideline. This tells you why your site’s SEO score is low and what you need to do is search engine optimization to fix it.
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider – Screaming From is a desktop program that you can install on your PC. It mainly evaluates onsite SEO factors. Which includes server errors, broken links, duplicate pages, and blocked URLs. In addition, it crawls your site to analyze title and meta description, which relies on length and relevancy.